Al Aqidah Al Tahawiyyah
Timing: Tuesdays 7:30-8:30PM, from June 22, 2021 - January 4, 2022
Instructor: Imam Numaan Cheema
Location: In person at Zubaida Foundation (855 Big Oak Road, Yardley, PA 19067) or online
The course presents the belief of “Ahl al-Sunnah wal-Jama’ah,” which is the creed of the first few generations of Muslims and those who followed in their footsteps. The course brings in clear understanding of this immensely important branch of knowledge and covers the fundamentals of belief and creed of Islam. The class will cover belief in:
- Allah, the Creator of this world and the worlds unknown
- His beloved Messenger, Muhammad ﷺ
- Qiyamah (Judgement Day)
- Life after Death
- Various other aspects of Islamic creed.
In addition to the above, this course will also clarify common misconceptions and other elements which are detrimental to one’s Islamic beliefs and emphasizes on acquisition, relevance, and practicality of the true Islamic creed as per the Quran, Sunnah, Sahabah (the companions) and al-Salaf (the pious predecessors).
Instructor: Shaykh Mateen A. Khan
Cost - Two Options:
- Audit access (free) - live and recorded sessions
- Special access ($200 yearly) - live and recorded sessions, regular quizzes, questions & answers, direct communication with instructor
- Fees donated to further Islamic education
Arabic Literacy: Level 1
What is Arabic Literacy?
Arabic Literacy is a full curriculum meant to teach the fundamentals of the Arabic language.
Who is this for?
Anyone with a can-do attitude!
When will this class be held?
- 1 Class weekly (12 weeks in total)
- Every Saturday - 11:00AM till 1:00PM beginning July 31, 2021
- Classes may be held online exclusively
Is attendance mandatory?
Learning Arabic requires effort and commitment. This isn't possible without attending the classes.
What will we focus on in Level 1?
- Grammar: Extract profound insights from the formation of Arabic sentences
- Morphology: Unlock depths of meaning from just one word
- Text Analysis: Finally read and understand short surahs and dua in Arabic
- Text Analysis: Expand vocabulary and fluency through stories in the Quran
What happens after Level 1?
After successfully completing Level 1, you will have the opportunity to sign up for Level 2.
Timing: Wednesdays, 7:30-9PM from August 11, 2021 - March 2, 2022
Instructor: Mufti Sulaiman Yusufi
Location: In person at Islamic Circle of Mercer County (336 Lawrence Station Road, Lawrenceville, NJ 08648) or online
What did the Prophet ﷺ look like? What was it like to interact with him? Why did his Companions love him unconditionally?
Imam al-Tirmidhi's al-Shama'il al-Muhammadiyyah is a collection of narrations focused on the Prophet Muhammad ﷺ, his majestic appearance, and honorable characteristics—from his physical features and clothing to his hallowed inner traits. Join this class to gain a vivid perception of what it would have been like to see and live with our Beloved ﷺ!